0
John Cena 10 Real Life Quotes Inspirational Motivational Heart touching Quotes. John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. is an American professional wrestler, rapper, actor, and reality television show host signed to WWE on the Smack Down brand.


01| There are moments in life where it gets so hectic that time becomes a blur. Keep calm and never give up.

02| Live fast, fight hard, no regrets!

03| If you don't learn from your mistakes, then they become regrets.

04| A true champion is not judged by how much he or she is admired, but by how well they can stand at the face of adversity.

05| To succeed, i have to believe every night, in my heart, that i am the best.

06| When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself there’s the door, get the hell out.

07| This is my life, this is my passion, this is all I got.

08| Never Quit, Never backdown.

09| When I hear people boo, that just makes me want to go out there and work harder.

10| Whether you like me or you don't, I still dig showing up for work.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top