0
Alex Ferguson 10 Real Life Quotes Inspirational Motivational Heart touching Quotes. Sir Alexander Chapman "Alex" Ferguson, CBE is a former Scottish football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013..


01| "I've never played for a draw in my life".

02| "If I have my health I can carry on. There will be a point when I do quit but I have absolutely no idea when that is".

03| "I feel sympathy for the working class lad. I've always championed about ticket prices and try to equate that to people's salaries".

04| "They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages! I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"

05| "If you're going to be a footballer, be a great one.If you're going to have a dream, dream big".

06| "I have nothing but praise for the boy. He is easily the best player in the world. His contribution as a goal threat is unbelievable. His stats are incredible. Strikes at goal, attempts on goal, raids into the penalty box, headers. It is all there. Absolutely astounding".

07| "Hard work will always overcome natural talent when natural talent does not work hard enough".

08| "Attack wins you games, defence wins you titles".

09| "I do believe in fate".

10| "Promise is one thing. Fulfilling that promise is quite another".

Post a Comment

 
Top